Hotmail Login: Hotmail is one of the best email services for the online users. You will hardly find anyone who doesn’t know Hotmail email service. This email service is owned by the one of the biggest multinational technology company, Microsoft. However currently, Hotmail called as Outlook. Microsoft didn’t only change its name; you will see the vast improvement on Hotmail/Outlook service. This email service comes with a tidy email experience, and this is why I like Hotmail or Outlook (current name). Well, I will describe on “Hotmail Login And Account Settings” topic, as the login security and email setting works as the best role in protecting your account from misuses.
You have to be very serious about your email security. If you compromise your Hotmail account security then someone may get access to your account, they will be able to change your account setting, and you will lose your Hotmail account permanently. Hence, you will lose all your email conversation, email’s documents, and much more your private information.
Hotmail Login: How to Setup your Hotmail Account Settings:
This is why I am here for “Hotmail Login And Account Settings.” You should be much aware of your Hotmail login security and Hotmail account settings. Login safety is quite important, and if you compromise this Hotmail counterpart, then there are big chances to lose your account. In below, I will be sharing you the security of Hotmail login and how you can add an extra layer of protection to your Hotmail account. Keep reading this article till the end; I hope you will get the best protection tips for your Hotmail/Outlook account.
Hotmail Login And Account Settings – Safety Tips For Hotmail Login:
During Hotmail login, you may lose your account permanently. However, it depends on your Hotmail Login And Account Settings. For example, if you log in to your Hotmail account in a cyber cafe, and you didn’t log out your Hotmail account unknowingly. For this case, the cyber owner can easily leak your information/ documents /photos /videos, etc. But if you remember this thing after reaching at your home then what would be your first step to protecting your account from unprecedented access?
Don’t worry you can protect your account on every basis. All you need is a little attention to the Hotmail Login And Account Settings.
Hotmail Login Safety:
- It is better to use Hotmail or Outlook email service on the web, technically known as Outlook Web Access. I mean to say using Hotmail/Outlook is more secure, as it has more safety tips. While the regular Outlook/Hotmail has less security notification for your emails.
With the Hotmail web access, you get a detailed view of your emails and let you which emails are suspicious for and trusted. It also let you know untrusted emails and spam emails. That is also one of the key points for protecting your www.hotmail.com login.
- Never share your Hotmail login details with anyone even it is important or not. Trust factors are also one of the big reason losing an account. Do not share your log in details with anyone. And never let them know you password as well. Always, try to log in you account privately.
- Change your Hotmail login password at least one a month. Yes, this is also a good habitual to protect your account from others. Like above example, if you, unfortunately, didn’t log out your Hotmail/Outlook account then you should your Hotmail/Outlook password as soon as possible. So, it will automatically log you out from that other PC or Laptop.
- Apart from those security tips, you also need to update your browser and Outlook application. These come with the latest security for your Hotmail web and updating the Outlook application fixes the security issues and protect your Hotmail account from others. Check if the update is available or not. This is recommended to download if there any update available.
- Never reply to any email, which is asking you for password and your account information. These emails are the clear sign of threat. Or replying them would be harmful to your account. And also, you have to determine your received emails with its tags. With those tags, you can easily know whether it is safe to reply or not.
- For Hotmail login safety you should be updated with your Hotmail account’s settings. This is the most important for the Hotmail account safety. As this part is the most important for Hotmail login, I will discuss this topic in more details in the Hotmail/Outlook account setting section.
- For Hotmail login safety you need a secure password. Most of the online user set their online passwords with simple code. I have noticed to use them weak passwords with their birthday, contact number, serial numerical (123456), easily guessable words passwords and much more. But you can not compromise with your Hotmail account. Email is much important for these days, and you cannot compromise with its security. Set a unique password, to know how to set a strong password for your Hotmail/Outlook account keep reading this article till the end. I will tell you how to set a secure password for your account in below of this article.
These were the best safety tips for your Hotmail login; it is easy to maintain the advice and protect your account by following the upper given Hotmail/Outlook login safety tips. For most of the time log in to an account has the chances to leak your password and you have aware of this to protect your Hotmail/Outlook or your emails, documents, photos, videos, etc.
However, these tips are not the complete security for your Hotmail account. You have to update with your Hotmail setting and in the case to protect your account. As I have said, Hotmail Login And Account Settings is much necessary to keep you safe account from any login issue. Updating your Hotmail/Outlook account would give you the 100% security of your account. So let’s check out how to protect you account with the Hotmail settings in below.
Hotmail Sign in Account – Hotmail Account Settings:
Technically, in settings, we get all the security. And Hotmail account setting also follows the same tradition. In the setting option, you get the plenty security option to protect your account. So here, let me acknowledge to you about those securities of the Hotmail/Outlook account. Regarding strong security, this would be very helpful to protect you Hotmail account.
Set A Strong Password: A weak password is always easy to guess by someone and also easily predictable when you log in to Hotmail and type the password. But, a strong password is always on the side of your Hotmail security. Strong passwords are not easily predictable by anyone. Set a unique password to protect your Hotmail account now.
To set a strong password never use your basic info like birthday, your mobile number, your name, and your accounts name. Set a unique name which is not predictable virtually. Or else, set a password with mixing up the random codes like the number, letters, character. Hence, you can get the strong password for your Hotmail account.
Link You Email And Phone Number: Go to the Hotmail account setting right now and link your mobile and secondary email with your Hotmail/Outlook account. Do you know why? This is one of the most important settings for your Hotmail account safety. Because linking an email and phone number, you can recover Hotmail account easily.
When you forgot your Hotmail account password, then your can reset on the go with those linked mobile number and email. Also, this feature helps you to get back your Hotmail/Outlook account when your account is compromised. Just reset you password and backup your Hotmail account. Here I recommend you to link secondary email and phone number with your account to protect your Hotmail account from future errors.
Regular Security Setting Checkup: Always up to date your Hotmail/Outlook security settings in the account security settings. This is very recommending to check your account’s security. I will say to check it once a week and if you notice any undone security option then make up every single security setting. This will help you to secure your Hotmail/Outlook account from unauthorized access.
Set A Security Question for Your Hotmail: This works a confirmation. When Hotmail/Outlook/Microsoft security and safe team see a doubtful Hotmail login, then they will confirm you by asking a question that previously answered by you in the setting. And if someone is trying to log in to your account then they can log in, because they can’t respond to the question. So that is is you why should set a security question for your Hotmail account in the Hotmail account settings. And your account will be protected will extra layer of security. This is also one of the parts of Hotmail login safety.
Email service is one of the most important to exchange out files and information. And Hotmail is a worth mentioning email service by Microsoft. However, if our private information becomes public or emails account stolen by someone, then this would be one of the bad feelings in our life. Hence, have to be aware of your Hotmail Login And Account Settings. This is very helpful to protect you Hotmail account.
I hope you have all the information of Hotmail.com Login And Account Settings. If you have liked my article or have any queries regarding the article, then you can leave me a comment in the comments box.